On-Stage is the top AV equipment supplier and backline rental company, and we can help you with any of your production needs for your event. Our excellent customer service skills and multiple production services will help you craft an enjoyable experience with high-quality audio and visual supplies. Generating an excellent AV experience for your events is a great way to show people that you’re professional and keep them engaged with the experience.
We will discuss everything you need to know about AV equipment and how it can benefit you. There are several pieces of equipment to consider when hosting an event, so continue reading to get an idea of where to start.
Your Equipment Storage Checklist
When you have AV equipment, you need to consider how you will store the supplies. The last thing you want is to damage your equipment by storing it improperly because this scenario could hurt your wallet. Follow this checklist to ensure that your equipment remains safe in storage.
- Keep all your equipment in a dry, temperature-controlled environment.
- Be aware of environmental hazards like animals that could knock over your equipment and cause damage.
- Be mindful of the humidity and air and invest in a dehumidifier if you live in a humid climate.
- Keep your equipment covered to avoid dust and debris damaging your supplies.
- Clean your devices before you store them so that dust doesn’t get trapped in the air vents of your electronics in storage.
- Consider storing your AV equipment with us so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re in a situation where you don’t have a safe spot to store your equipment, then you should contact us, and we can store the equipment for you if you plan to store your equipment for a long time or just for a little while, we can help you in both scenarios. We monitor our storage facility around the clock to keep all your possessions safe.
Perfect Events for AV Equipment Rental
Many people often find themselves in a situation where they’re hosting an event that requires AV equipment, but they don’t host enough events to warrant buying the equipment outright. In these situations, you should consider an equipment rental so you can save your wallet and your space from unused AV equipment. The following events are perfect scenarios where you want to rent instead of purchase.
- A once-a-year event for your company.
- If you have a facility that doesn’t have an ideal spot to store AV equipment
- Premieres, weddings, birthdays, and graduation parties are great times to rent instead of five because these are usually one-off events.
- If you don’t have anyone on staff at your facility that knows how to operate the AV equipment
- If you have a strict event budget and can’t afford to purchase all the equipment.
Purchasing production equipment can run you thousands of dollars, and if you’re only hosting a single event, it’s much more cost-effective to rent than buy. Renting is also an excellent option for people who seek convenience when they host an event because you can contact us about our production services. In addition, we can make things easier on you. for example, with all the other things you need to worry about when hosting an event, you don’t want to worry about how you’re going to get the equipment to the event.
How to Make Your Event Memorable
Acquiring top-of-the-line production supplies is a surefire way to make your attendees remember your event positively. Alternatively, if you purchase outdated or broken AV equipment, people might remember the bad parts of your event, which could be embarrassing. For instance, hosting a marketing event and constantly experiencing technical issues will distract your audience from what you’re trying to say.
Top-of-the-line production equipment can create a fun and festive atmosphere for any event you host. If people have fun at your event, they will remember it fondly and get your message across effectively to your audience. This is why concert venues benefit from the best AV equipment out there so that they can create all sorts of special effects during their shows that keep people engaged.
Questions to Ask Our Team for Your Next Event
Before you purchase anything, you should talk to our experts and get a clear idea of what to expect from your next event. Consider these questions when you talk to us about production equipment and backline rentals.
- What kind of experience can I provide my audience with my budget?
- What equipment would work best for entertaining my company and keeping them engaged?
- What warranties do you offer for production equipment?
- Are there any packages you offer that work best with my budget and the experience I’m trying to create?
- How often should we communicate to ensure we get the best experience possible?
When you discuss the details of your event, you should know how many attendees will show and what event you’re hosting. Our team will ask you more questions to ensure you get the best bang for your buck and make the most from your budget. We will discuss different effects that would work best for your situation and the recommended equipment within your budget.
Call On-Stage today at 626-339-7100 to discuss everything you need to know about production equipment and the packages we offer for your event. Getting the right supplies to host your event is crucial to creating a memorable experience for all your attendees. In addition, we offer production services and backline rentals so everyone can have a fun time within a budget.
Suppose you don’t know much about production equipment. In that case, you can also contact us, and we will help you navigate through everything you need to know for your situation. for instance, different events need different equipment. If you’re hosting a wedding, you’ll want different equipment than someone hosting a concert. If you need somewhere to store your AV equipment safely, we can also help you with that.