When choosing AV equipment, you need to find a brand that can accommodate your needs and provide excellent service. The last thing you want to do when hosting an event requiring equipment is select a supplier that lacks communication and provides subpar services. On-Stage specializes in high-end AV and backline equipment, so you can host a successful event without jarring audio or visual issues.
Please continue reading to learn more about why On-Stage is the leading supplier of AV equipment and about the services we provide. Our company has been in business for decades within the production industry, and we can help you craft a fantastic experience.
Reliable AV equipment for any occasion
You might encounter several situations where you need reliable AV equipment to create your atmosphere. We can help point out equipment to benefit your occasion, so the event goes well. You need a reliable AV equipment supplier to help you set the scene in the following situations.
- Events like weddings, graduations, and birthday parties could benefit from AV equipment, so everyone has a great time. Excellent audio at your event is the best way to make your moments memorable for yourself and any of your attendees.
- Convention centers could benefit from high-quality AV equipment so people can hear speakers and watch videos without trouble. One of the key attractions to most conventions is the live speakers that attend, and if your audience can’t hear them, they might not return to your convention.
- Concert venues need reliable AV equipment to ensure nothing goes wrong during the set. In addition, people who go to a show to listen to music have high expectations for audio quality.
- Marketing events need high-quality AV equipment to appear professional and reliable to the audience. If your marketing event features bad audio, this can be a huge distraction and lose you a client.
- Movie studios need reliable AV equipment because a movie with bad audio or visuals is jarring for viewers.
- Schools and universities would benefit from reliable AV equipment so that students and faculty can hear any speakers that visit the school. In addition, education facilities usually have guest speakers to help their students understand various topics.
No matter your occasion, you need high-quality audio and visual devices to create a successful event. On the other hand, bad audio and visual quality are upsetting for anyone who partakes in an event. For example, you wouldn’t want to sit through a meeting where the mic constantly cuts out, and the speaker needs to keep repeating themselves.
Warranties on AV equipment
We work with several manufacturers to create warranties that hold up unfortunate situations. So, if the equipment goes out under your care but it’s not your fault, you might be fine depending on your warranty. We provide warranties for the top AV equipment in the industry, and we will discuss your warranty before you purchase, so you know what to expect.
Many customers make the mistake of going into a purchase blind without discussing warranties, which can cause problems later. Warranties will protect you from financial damage and help you relax during your event planning. When you have so many different things to worry about regarding your event, the last thing you want to worry about is damaged AV equipment.
We repair your digital audio and visual devices
One thing that makes On-Stage the top AV equipment supplier is that we can repair your devices. Using our repair services and the warranty we offer in conjunction with each other allows you to relax regarding faulty equipment. Unfortunately, everyone runs into faulty devices at one point or number, even from reputable brands, but unlike other companies, we will help you through the issue.
Typically, it’ll take around six weeks to repair any of your equipment, so it would be best to test your equipment well before the event to avoid trouble. However, there have been several occasions where we’ve completed repair work quicker than expected. Our experts can walk you through the repair process to get a good idea of what to expect.
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service sets us apart in the production industry because we will talk to you about any questions you have about AV equipment. For instance, if you have a wedding coming up and you need our equipment but don’t know a lot about audio or visual supplies, we can walk you through everything you need to know for your circumstance. Of course, different events would benefit from different AV supplies, so it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation.
We also offer production services to help you get the experience you want from your venue. Our production services will ensure that you don’t have audiovisual mess-ups that could distract people from your event. We will ensure that people can hear your speakers or music and see everything they need. We offer rental and event solutions to generate a professional and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
We also offer packages for events, so you don’t have to figure out all the things you need and risk forgetting anything. If you’re not used to working with audio or visual supplies, it can be easy to neglect to get the smaller supplies you’ll need for your situation. All the potential small supplies you’ll forget will add up, and you’ll have difficulty managing your event stress and any other event problems you might experience.
Before you set up your event, contact On-Stage about our production services so our experts can help you with any of your production needs. Our website will show you all our backline rentals, production, and repair services. In addition, we can help you determine with supplies you need to create fantastic audio and visual experiences for everyone involved in your event.
If you have any questions about our services, call us at (626)339-7100, and we will walk you through everything you need to know. Every event is unique and requires a different setup, and we can help you determine everything you’ll need for your event setup or take control of the production entirely.